New QCF Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR) qualification launches!
01 August 2012
Cskills Awards is launching a new QCF ERR qualification which goes live on 1 August 2012. Details of the qualification are as follows:
AWD054 Level 1 Award in Employee Rights and Responsibilities
Qualification start date: 1 August 2012
End registration date: 31 July 2017
Credit value: 1
This qualification has been designed as an alternative to self-certification for the mandatory Employee Rights and Responsibilities element of an apprenticeship, as set out in the Construction Apprenticeship Frameworks. It could also be used for any learner preparing to enter the working environment, or those who want to know more about their rights and responsibilities in the workplace.
At the end of this course, learners will know:
• how the law and public policies affect your job
• what the law says you and your boss have to do
• how the law protects you and your employer
• where to go for advice and support
• what job you can choose, and what training you will need
• how to recognise areas of public concern that affect your job and your industry.
The qualification consists of a workbook for learners and a guidance delivery book with suggested lesson plans and activities for tutors to follow. These will be made available to centres and training providers when they register to deliver the qualification.
Completion of questions included within the learner workbook forms the assessment of the qualification.