Cskills Awards qualifications are delivered by a network of centres and providers. To ensure all qualifications issued are safe and the assessment, training and verification is robust, our centres are quality assured by occupationally expert and qualified external quality advisors.
The quality advisor’s key role is to give you guidance, advice and support in relation to the course content and administration process. As an approved centre you can expect to receive monitoring visits that are scheduled by our unique planning tool. You will be notified in advance of your quality advisor visit. The focus is on the delivery of your training and assessments to constantly uphold and improve standards.
The Cskills Awards QCF Requirements for Approved Centres explains the various criteria your centre will need to meet.back to top
- Quality assurance visit guidance
- SSC Consolidated Assessment Strategy for the QCF
- Proskills QCF Assessment Strategy
- Centre Recognition policy
- Equality of Opportunity and Diversity and Reasonable Adjustment and Special Considerations policy
- Invigilation policy for Training Qualifications
- Learner Transfer policy (QCF and NQF)
- Malpractice policy
- Malpractice Report Form
- Simulation Policy and Approval form
- Simulation Exemplar Strategy
- Reviews, appeals and complaints against assessments