Becoming a training provider
Cskills Awards accredited training providers deliver training for the Site Safety Plus Scheme. Working with Cskills Awards describes how to make an application.
If you would like to work with us, here are some of the criteria and details you will need:
- confirmation you are registered with the Information Commissioner in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- details of key management personnel
- evidence of the following insurance policies:
- Public Liability
- Employers Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- details of geographical locations for training
- the following policies
- Health & Safety Management
- Environmental Matters
- Complaints (to include staff/tutor/delegate/client)
- Equal Opportunities
- details of any Quality Management System that you operate or the quality processes you have in place.
You’ll need to provide at least one tutor application. Here are some of the criteria your tutors will need to have:
- attended and achieved the course(s) they intend to deliver – the certificate must be current
- a Preparing to Teach in the Life Long Sector (PTLLS) qualification
- a Health and Safety Award
- construction site experience
- supervisory/management experience
- evidence of continuing professional development.
We also recommend tutors hold an appropriate membership of a professional Health and Safety body.
Initial registration lasts for a year and is subject to annual renewal.
Full details are available in the Scheme Rules.back to top
Working with Cskills Awards
To make an application to deliver one or more Site Safety Plus courses in the UK, please complete the following forms:
- Training provider initial application (UK)
- Credit check form (UK)
- Criteria for additional courses (UK)
- Scheme rules (UK)
- Tutor registration form (UK)
To make an application to deliver one or more Site Safety Plus courses elsewhere, please complete the following forms:
- Training provider initial application (International)
- Credit check form (International)
- Criteria for additional courses (International)
- Scheme rules (International)
- Tutor registration form (International)
Your customer co-ordinator will provide you with advice and support throughout the application process and can be contacted on 0344 994 4020.
Please send all completed application packs to: