You can work with us to gain recognition for your existing training courses. Our personal approach gives you one point of contact to help you every step of the way, as we work together to accredit your courses.back to top
Benefits of accreditation
Your business benefits from:
- independent recognition that your organisation’s training meets the rigorous requirements of a National Awarding Organisation
- added value of the Cskills Awards brand alongside yours to underpin the quality of your training.
If you are a training provider your customers benefit from knowing that the training you are providing has the Cskills Awards stamp of quality.
“In an age when customer service is in decline I have recently had the privilege of working with Cskills Awards. Their dedication and professionalism has been a key factor in us establishing an excellent working relationship which has culminated in our company gaining course accreditation with Cskills Awards. I would not hesitate to recommend their services to anyone who is seeking a strong professional company to deal with.”
Paul Pearson, Business Manager, R.G. Wilbrey (Consultants) Limited
“Having Cskills Awards accredit our course truly illustrates the competency of the course. An accreditation held with such high esteem will only help to strengthen the Ploughcroft brand. Working with a well-established organisation helps our brand grow and helps us design future courses.”
Babak Daemi, Marketing Manager, Ploughcroft Renewable Training
If you are a large organisation with your own in-house training, accreditation gives your customers confidence in the quality of your workforce.
“Cskills Awards is regarded as one of the major utility stakeholders, and our strong relationship with them allows us to build on our reputation as industry leaders.”
Paul Stott, Technical Training Consultant, Balfour Beatty Utility Solutions
Your learners benefit too because:
- whether learners are your own employees or your customers, they benefit from completing an accredited course
- a Cskills Awards branded certificate gives your learners recognition that the course undertaken meets the educational rigour associated with a leading Construction Awarding Organisation.
The accreditation process
The process is simple and easy to follow. We work with you on a one-to-one basis to guide you through your three-step course accreditation journey:
Step 1 – you make your application and submit your course materials
Step 2 – our learning development experts will review:
- all aspects of your course material, whether online or paper-based, and anything you use to promote the course
- the programme of training which includes the course structure, lesson plans, learning aims and objectives
- any delivery tools you use e.g. presentations, videos and tests
- your training facility
As you would expect from a National Awarding Organisation, we will work with you to make sure the quality, integrity and professionalism of your brand and our brand are preserved and represented correctly.
Step 3 – when everything is in place your course accreditation is agreed
back to top