Cskills Awards offer various elements of an Apprenticeship. These include: Training Qualifications, Competence Qualifications, Employee Rights and Responsibilities, and Personal Learning and Thinking Skills.
Cskills Awards have drawn upon our extensive knowledge within the construction industry sector to provide you with the quality you deserve. All our qualifications remain compliant with the requirements of the Apprenticeship Frameworks, which are governed under the Specification of Apprenticeship Standards for England and Wales (SASE/W) regulations, and operational guidelines for Apprenticeships Northern Ireland.
Known to many as the NVQ, this qualification is taken on site. Learners create an on-going portfolio for the duration of the qualification to demonstrate that they are meeting the requirements of their assessment.
Known to many as the Technical Certificate, this qualification is undertaken within a learning environment or within a simulated site scenario. Knowledge and understanding is tested throughout the training programme.
Employee Rights and Responsibilities covers the nine elements that an employee needs to understand about their rights and responsibilities with their employer:
- Employer and employee rights and responsibilities
- Understanding organisational documentation procedures
- Awareness of sources of information and advice
- Awareness of the occupational role
- Awareness of career pathways
- Types of representative bodies and their roles
- Where to obtain information
- Understanding the organisational procedures and codes of practice
- Forming views of public concern affecting the organisation/industry
PLTS is only applicable in England. There are six skills that will be achieved as part of Cskills Awards training qualifications. They are:
- Independent enquiry skills
- Creative thinking skills
- Reflective learning skills
- Team working skills
- Self-managing skills
- Effective participation skills