Health and Safety Awareness course
This course is for you if you’re considering, or already, working within the construction and civil engineering industry.
This course highlights potential hazards when working on site and provides practical advice on keeping yourself and your colleagues safe. It covers your individual and employer’s responsibilities, including what you can do if you think anyone’s health and safety is being put at risk.
At the end of the course you will have an understanding of:
- the need to prevent accidents
- health and safety law
- how your role fits into the control and management of the site
- risk assessments and method statements
- performing safely and asking for advice
- how to report unsafe acts to prevent an accident.
To find a course in your region, use the Site Safety Plus training provider search.
Further information about this course is available in the Scheme Rules.