Leadership & Management National Hub - Bircham Newton
The National Skills Academy for Construction aims to establish a Leadership and Management Centre of Excellence for work based learning at our central Hub in Bircham Newton, Norfolk.
We offer a number of different courses. Primarily these are focused on Leadership and Management as well as Team and Personal Development all constructed around the experiential philosophy of “learning by doing.”
- Team Performance
- Personal Development
- Self Awareness
- Effective Communication
- Problem Solving / Decision Making
- Confidence / Resource information Management
We recognise the success of any programme is based on three core elements: The Participant, The Organisation and The Facilitator. To make the event successful we will work with you to understand your business, build a working relationship and construct a programme to match your objectives.
Our facilitation style involves listening, providing business context and reflection that reinforces the experiential philosophy. Through our programme of e-learning we are able to deliver quality, and value for money without the requirement of endless days in the classroom or on the road.
National Skills Academy for Construction - Leadership & Management Principles:
- Seek responsibility and take responsibility for your actions
- Set the example
- Know your people and look out for their well-being
- Develop a sense of responsibility in your workers
- Ensure that tasks are understood, supervised and accomplished
- Train as a team
- Make sound and timely decisions
- Be technically proficient in your understanding
- Use the full capabilities of your organisation
- Keep your employees informed
For further details of the courses offered at the Leadership & Management National Hub please contact Jon Pulford at [email protected].