Leadership and Management
An improved and fully trained management team has many benefits, including increased motivation and productivity, which in turn, have a positive impact on the profitability of your business.
The National Construction College provides the very best in Leadership and Management training. Our courses focus on technical and soft skills and are specifically designed for the needs of the construction industry.
Leadership and Management Courses
- Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
- Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Management
- Construction Site Supervisor
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) New
- Introduction to Construction Estimating
- Fairness, Inclusion and Respect: Operatives in Construction New
- Fairness, Inclusion and Respect: Supervisors and Line Managers in Construction
- Fairness, Inclusion and Respect: Senior Managers and Directors in Construction
- Business Improvement in Construction
- ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership and Management Skills
- Management and Leadership Diagnostic Programme
- Managing Costs, Value, Cash and Risk
- Customer Care
- Commercial and Risk Management
Teaching and Instruction Skills
Our Leadership and Management courses help people to develop the right skills, leverage new experiences and learn how to adapt their behaviour around core leadership concepts. Our blended learning approach, using a combination of e-learning and practical experience, means that candidates are only off site for a short period.
Leadership and Management National Hub
The National Skills Academy for Construction Leadership and Management Hub offers a range of cutting edge courses at the National Construction College East. Its blended approach to learning includes experiential and virtual environments, helping participants to gain real-life skills and an understanding of the broader context. In fact, whatever your company’s business needs, we can create a bespoke training programme to match. From team-building courses through to fast-track leadership courses, it pays to come to the National Construction College. We also offer quality blended learning solutions to save money on travelling costs.
Our team building event away days can take place over a half or full day and are designed around individual company outcomes. These energising days include a series of experiential indoor and outdoor challenges. The environment helps teams to develop a positive and ‘can do’ attitude, creating a lasting impact on performance when they return to the workplace.
Relationship Awareness and Behavioural Mode Assessment
We can provide either online or paper-based team profiles based on the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) or the MiRo Behavioural Mode assessment tools. These can be used together with experiential learning to enhance team performance by helping individuals to recognise their own strengths and the strengths of others.
Get the training you need today
Contact the National Construction College today: 0344 994 4433
Course Programme 2013
Details of all our courses are also available off line in our 2013 course programme:
Download (5.4 MB PDF) or call 0344 994 4433